Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged...

I'm not really sure how to play this, because I don't know many bloggers, but here's for Aubree...

8 TV shows I like to watch:

-Grey's Anatomy
-House
-Worst Week (it's new, but I laughed my head off)
-News
-Y&R
-American Idol
-Can that be enough?

8 favorite restaurants:

-Costa Vida
-Red Lobster
-Olive Garden
-Appleby's
-Pizza Factory
-Tepanyaki
-Market Street Broiler
-The Roof

8 things that happened yesterday:

-I went to church
-I made dinner for my family
-I made a meeting agenda
-I went to a YSA activity planning meeting
-I sat out on the porch and enjoyed the evening
- I ate dessert with my daughters
-I saw Jessica Elsey and gave her a hug
- I finally turned in my YSA report to the Bishop

8 things I'm looking forward to:

-An end to the housing financial crisis
-Going to St. Louis
-Birth of my next grandson
-Amber and Trace having a family
-My next dinner with high school girlfriends
-Thanksgiving-when my family will be reunited
-The next visit from any of my daughters
-Bunco

8 things on my wish list:

-Continued health for me and my family
-Lots of beautiful grandbabies that live nearby
-Cabo at Christmas
-That my husband wasn't so stressed out
-That I would LOVE to exercise
-To be out of debt
-Help with pruning bushes
-World Peace

I don't know any one to tag...

If you would like to play, please leave your blogspot address and consider yourself tagged. :)

2 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

Consider me tagged Heather! No one ever tags me so I thought I would take you up on your offer. http://shirschefamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i'll help you prune your bushes when i come down this weekend if you still need it!

megan