
We actually didn't take a lot of photos on Christmas day, but we did get this one of my favorite little guy. We had another great Christmas Eve at my mom's house. A great meal, games, and the traditional singing and opening of gifts. The next day, we opened the rest of our gifts with the immediate family and then the extended family came over for brunch. I really enjoyed having so many people that I love in my home spending Christmas morning together. The next morning, it was off to Cabo...
This is the view from the deck of our condo. I absolutely love it here. It is so peaceful and serene and beautiful. I watched the sun rise and set as often as I could. The sun rose over the Sea of Cortez to the southeast and it set over the Pacific to the west directly into the ocean in this picture. We had a lot of family with us which made the trip extra special. We brought all of the girls, Michael and little Thomas, and Amber's new fiance, Trace Griffiths. My mother and her husband, Doran also joined us for the last week of the trip. We didn't do a lot of excursions this year, just a dive trip, some golf and a drive up the coast. Mostly, we just hung out at the different pools at the resort, or went to the sister resort across town at the beach. I read 3 books! The down-time is so welcome after the bustle of getting ready for Christmas.
Here we are ready to dive. We actually took our male counterparts as well. It was Trace's first time and he did a fabulous job.
We celebrated New Year's Eve with a wonderful dinner at the resort. It was a very fancy meal. Everyone got a hat and a horn. Kev and I danced after dessert. Then we played games in the condo until midnight where we kissed each other and went to bed.

This was dessert. I had never seen such fancy presentations of food in my life!!

Then, these three went home to school and Mom and Doran arrived. I was really excited to have my mother experience this beautiful place. I think she and Doran enjoyed themselves a lot...even though they had very little privacy. They loved the fact that they could ride all around the resort, up and down the hillside, on nifty little golf carts driven by happy Mexicans.

Here is Mom in the infinity sky pool. She looks great! It was at the very top of our hillside resort. We were all loving the Pina Coladas up there too!

It was really hard to pack up for home. We went down to the beach to enjoy one last sunset before leaving. It's going to be a long 50 weeks until we can return...

Adios for now.
3 comments:
Good job momo... I am so glad you finally decided to post something!! I enjoyed grandma and doran half naked at the pool the best. I am sure they will love that as well!!
I am so impressed with your new skill. Looked great!! Post often, it's so fun to read. I love the picture at sunset!!
Hello!!!!!! im so glad were buddies now!!!
Eliana
Post a Comment