Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baby Steps


I have been reluctant to enter the blogging world-even though I love reading my daughter's posts, but now I have been set up and sat down by one of them (thanks, Aubree) and so,

Here I am...

This is my sweet little grandson, Thomas Cooper. We have been playing in the leaves that his mommy just raked . I love watching his pure joy as he makes new discoveries.

This is us learning about leaves. He used all of his senses in the process. Tasty!

I have never been a person of many words, so this posting will be a short one...

hence, baby steps. By the way, I love this little boy!

2 comments:

Aubree said...

Mom, I am so excited for you!! I am going to check every single day and see if it has been updated. Congratulations!! And I must say you have an adorable little grandson. He must be related to me!!!

Amber said...

I love that you have a blog now... and you better not give all the credit to Aubree because I STARTED IT! I am very thrilled though and I can't wait to see all of your cute posts. When are we going to go to the Cheesecake Factory????? I am addicted and I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT!